Questions About Worshiping God
- Which day is the Sabbath?
- Tradition or truth? (Mark 7)
- How old do you have to be to get baptized?
- Do pictures of Jesus violate the 2nd commandment against graven images?
- Why has God chosen me to preach His word?
- How can God use me?
- How can I know I'm doing all God wants me to do?
- Does Matthew 22:36-40 mean that just the two commandments mentioned are important?
- What does it mean to worship God "in spirit and in truth" (John 4:24)?
- Have I lost the Holy Spirit if I don't feel Him?
- Doesn't Romans 6 imply we should stop sinning when we become followers of God?
- Is baptism only by immersion in water?
- Should we be keeping the Old Testament feast days?
- Can you do communion with water and bread?
- What can I do when it's difficult to follow God?
- Can you be a Christian and not attend church?
- Should worship be silent?
- How can we be ready for Jesus’ return?
- How can I learn to speak in tongues?
- Are women allowed to teach in church? (1 Timothy 2:12)
- Do women need to cover their heads when they pray (1 Corinthians 11)?
- How do you love God?