Questions Related to Death, Heaven and Hell
- Will there be sex in heaven?
- Is it ok to say 'rest in peace'?
- When did the thief on the cross enter heaven?
- What does it mean that we will 'appear with God in glory' (Colossians 3:4)?
- Why is there a judgment after we are already in heaven?
- Mansions or rooms in heaven (John 14:2)?
- Is there a second chance after death?
- What happens in hell?
- Do you have to be good to go to heaven?
- Why do we need a tree for healing in heaven (Revelation 22:2)?
- What happens to those who died before Jesus did?
- Did King Saul really speak to the dead prophet Samuel through a medium? (1 Samuel 28)
- Will Satan be tormented and burn forever?
- How could there be war in heaven? (Revelation 12:7)
- What does Paul mean, "baptized for the dead"? (1 Corinthians 15:29)
- Did Paul really preach to the dead? (1 Peter 4:6)
- Who were the angels that got cast out of heaven? Can they get back in?
- Why do we need a new heaven? (Revelation 21:1)
- Why does God raise the wicked only to kill them in hell fire?
- What is the special resurrection?
- Must you be baptized to go to heaven?
- Can you go to heaven before you are judged?
- Did Jesus go to hell to retrieve the keys to life and death? (Revelation 1:18)
- What does Paul mean when he says "away from the body"? (2 Corinthians 5:6-8)
- Is there marriage in heaven?
- Where is heaven?
- Is the spirit of my dead husband in my house?
- Will God save the animals to heaven?
- What does the Bible say about cremation?
- Is hell fire consuming or eternal?
- When you die, do you sleep until the rapture?
- Can you go to heaven if you don't go to church?